Friday, May 22, 2009

ode to my Pillow....


Through much contemplation, it has come to my attention that my treasured pillow will have to stay behind in Ecuador. This pillow is not just any pillow, it has gotten me through SO much. it´s been through countless girls camps, cheer trips, family vacations, cabin stays, tear full nights, sick days, it even went to the hospital with me when i got my appendix out. You see, this pillow isn´t just an ordinary pillow, it is my friend, my hug, and has seen me through many a hard night.
and so, this blog entry is a "thank you" to my pillow, thank you for all you have done for me! i will never forget you, as long as i live!

Love Always,
Your Emily

1 comment:

famous father said...

Princess
Dont you think there is anyway you can fit it into a shrink wrap bag??????????? It makes me cry to much to think of you leaving it behind!