Monday, March 30, 2009

Why Mom´s are Heroes....

So, I am one of those few very lucky people in life who has the opportunity to be blessed with two moms! My mom in the states, and also my mom here...Patty Calderón. When I had my little gum incident I had absolutley no idea how to get gum off of my pants. I asked my mom in the states, and because she had never had to deal with that either she suggested to google it. Well after no successful Google suggestions I resorted to asking Patty. She kindof giggled and then cursed the "niño quien puso chikle en la silla!" and told me to get a sheet of newspaper, and the iron. After about ten minutes she had successfully removed the gum from the seat of my pants, and they were good as new! So the secret i wish to share with all of you, if you ever happen to find the bum of your pants covered in gum, all you have to do is heat up the iron. Lay your pants flat, and put a peice of newspaper on top of the gum. The gum will heat up, and slide right off. It truley is a miracle. And mom´s know everything!
When i shared this exciting news with Heis, he said; "Well Em, here that is a common prank, so we had to remove gum from our pants about twice a week when i was in school!" i couldn´t beleive it! however...i hope you all learned something along with me!!!!


Choa,
Em

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Well Em leave it up to you to get gum on your bum!! Not that I have any room to talk:) Love ya tons!!

Anonymous said...

hey sis mom read that to me i am to lazy... awesome to have 2 moms!!!