Monday, November 3, 2008

Hey Everyone!


So...before i came to Ecuador i was really very un advanced in technology...but after being here for a while i've been itching to have a blog...because i thought it'd be really fun. and then it will make it easier on my parents and everyones unending questions.
so for all of you who are wondering what's going on...i'm in Ecuador. I live in Quito...i am going to the high school Benalcazar. I love the spanish language, and enjoy the challeneges and the fun times. I have been here a little over two months, and time is literally flying! 
Although i have had some stress with having a host family, i know that i am watched over, and that all will be ok. This is my dream, and i am looking forward to accomplishing all that i am supposed to while i am here. 
i'll write more later! Thanks for your love, support and prayers. 
Hasta Luego,
Emmy Ann

4 comments:

#90 said...

Sissy, We love your blog! It is such a fabulous idea and we will share your address with everyone! Thank you for being you! MOM

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! I've thought about starting one, but alas I don't have time. :) Love you like a fat kid loves chocolate!

#90 said...

Hey sis i wish you would start emailing me again but i love the blog my blog is www.QuintonZilles.blogspot.com

#90 said...

hey sis you stopped emailing me again its kinda not very nice ha ha jk jk but you can email me if ya wanna. love ya check out my blog i updated it